1. We all got into skating because of somebody-who got you into it?
jason Davis ,a family friend he taught me to Ollie and 180
2. What's your first set and trick?
I think it was my neighbors 4 stair in the driveway, first thing I landed was a kickflip sex change in my friends basement, ha
3. Your first ad and/or hookup (brand or shop) ?
Was my local skate shop BC surf and sport
4. What's your personal highlight in skating up to this point?
Living where I do and skating with the friends I have now!
5. What's your favorite spot to shred and why?
My home town skatepark, sick layout, great skaters.. Basically use to live there
6. A spot you wish you could have skated but never did?
7. Who in your crew deserves some shine and why?
I think our elephit president Sean Mccrink, he's been progressing with elephit and keeping us all motivated for years! Elephit!!
8. If your not skating-what else do you like to do?
Chill with my dog token
9. What's your plans for the next 12 months?
Save some money, travel and skate with the boys
10. Anything you want to say to the up and comers or any shout outs?
Shout out to my parents and all my homies in salt lake city, keep it real