1. We all got into skating because of somebody-who got you into it?
Definitely my two older brothers, they both skated when I was little and got me a board, and I was hooked from day one.
2. What's your first set and trick?
I think my first memorable set was a little wooden five stair that was up the street from my house, and I did a frontside 180 down it.
3. Your first ad and/or hookup (brand or shop) ?
First hookup was my local skateshop called Yes I Kauai. Yes I!!!
4. What's your personal highlight in skating up to this point?
One of my best sessions was back in 2014, when we had a skate contest at my local park. The vibe was so fun and everybody was killing it!
5. What's your favorite spot to shred and why?
I would have to say my local park Kapaa skatepark even though it's probably one of the smallest most simple parks, but I just always have a super fun time there, all the homies are cool, and I basically learned how to skate there.
6. A spot you wish you could have skated but never did?
I've always wanted to go to Barcelona on a skate trip, it just seems like a paradise for skaters, and more specifically, I would love to skate MACBA.
7. Who in your crew deserves some shine and why?
Most definitely one of my favorite people to skate with as well as overall just an awesome person is my friend Aquila David! He's got a really cool style, an endless bag of tricks, and is the funniest person to hang out with!
8. If your not skating-what else do you like to do?
I honestly love to cook, my girl and I are always making amazing food.
9. What's your plans for the next 12 months?
Well I am currently road tripping through the west coast and am moving to Colorado. But as of once we get there, are plans are a bit undecided haha
10. Anything you want to say to the up and comers or any shout outs?
Yeah I just want to shout out to my girl, to my homie Sean from Elephit, to Cameron from Yes I, my whole family, and all the friends I skate and film with!